Register online above, or download this form to pay by check.
Dr. Vinton L. Albers
If you have any questions, please call Dr. Albers at 952-432-3320.
For both review sessions: $200
* If you are retaking the exam, you can attend both sessions free of charge. To obtain a promo code for retakers, please contact Katherine Ricker.
Session 1: September 13-14, 2014
Saturday, 1:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Radiographic Equipment
- X-Ray Production and Control
- X-Ray Film and Image Production
- Film Processing
- Radiographic Quality
- Quality Assurance Procedures
- Biological Effects of Radiation
- Radiation Safety and Protection
- Introduction to X-Ray Positioning
- Introduction to Anatomy
Session 2: September 27, 2014
Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Normal Anatomy and X-Ray Positioning – Spine
- Normal Anatomy and X-Ray Positioning – Extremities
Examination: October 11, 2014
Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Exam Fee: $180
Visit the Minnesota Department of Health website, www.health.state.mn.us/xray, for Limited X-ray Operator Exam information
Order the textbook, Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice, Fourth Edition, By Bruce Long, Eugene Frank and Ruth Ann Ehrlich ($65.56) for the review from www.us.elsevierhealth.com, or buy used third edition from Amazon.com.
If you need a hotel room, the Sheraton Minneapolis Midtown Hotel, (612) 821-7600, is across the street from the Noran Clinic.