Register online above or download this form to pay by check.
ICD-10 is not a myth. Even though the deadline has been delayed, it is not going away. Will you be ready for all the documentation and coding changes that accompany this mammoth new system? Have you spent time learning how to find the correct codes and fully document for medical necessity under the ICD-10 guidelines? Are you preparing for months of delayed payments?
With legislation mandating ICD-10 coding by October 1, 2015, it’s imperative that you prepare now so you are ready to comply. Several offerings are currently scheduled to get you up to speed with the requirements and how to incorporate them into your practice.
- Understand ICD-10 guidelines and reason for implementation
- See how ICD-10 enables you to more closely match the code selection with your patient’s condition and treatment.
- Learn the coding rules that pertain to the codes you’ll use the most.
- Analyze your documentation standards to determine whether they meet the new criteria
- The speaker walks you through the ICD-10 code book to locate the important codes & information you need to know.
Part I Session
ICD-10 coding boot camp — learn how to use the new code books, understand coding guidelines, learn about the pros and cons of utilizing coding tools as shortcuts, review the ICD-10 chapters that are most pertinent to your practice.
Leann Ottomeyer, RN, CPC is the Administrator of Ottomeyer Clinics, PLLC—a multi-specialty Medicare-Certified Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility. She is a Certified Professional Coder and has completed her ICD-10 Certification through the American Academy of Professional Coders.
Who Should Attend
Due to the clinical nature of ICD-10 coding, this seminar is designed for Doctors of Chiropractic. CAs are welcome to attend when accompanied by their DC.
4 Regular CEs for Part I
Registration fees include the conference materials, and refreshments.
4 hour session:
- $175 member includes ICD 10 book ($99 value)
- $350 non-member
- $50 member office staff (must be accompanied by their DC)
*The MCA reserves the right to cancel any scheduled seminar if a minimum number of doctors have not registered 1 week prior to the seminar date. Please register early.