Register online above, or download this form to pay by check.
Dr. Vinton L. Albers
If you have any questions, please call Dr. Albers at (952) 432-3320.
For the review session: $200
* If you are retaking the exam, you can attend the review session free of charge. To obtain a promo code for retakers, please contact Jessica Truhler.
Review Session: April 29–30, 2017
Saturday, Noon to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Radiographic Equipment
- X-Ray Production and Control
- X-Ray Film and Image Production
- Film Processing
- Radiographic Quality
- Quality Assurance Procedures
- Biological Effects of Radiation
- Radiation Safety and Protection
- Introduction to X-Ray Positioning
- Introduction to Anatomy
- Normal Anatomy and X-Ray Positioning — Spine
- Normal Anatomy and X-Ray Positioning — Extremities
Review and Examination: May 20, 2017
Saturday, Noon to 6:00 p.m.
There will be an additional fee for the exam.
Visit the Minnesota Department of Health website, www.health.state.mn.us/xray, for Limited X-ray Operator Exam information
Order the textbook, Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice, Fifth Edition, for the review from www.us.elsevierhealth.com, or buy used third or fourth edition from Amazon.com.
If you need a hotel room, the Sheraton Minneapolis Midtown Hotel, (612) 821-7600, is across the street from the Noran Clinic.
MCA has taken the appropriate steps to maintain PCI compliance. In order to protect your privacy, do NOT provide any credit card information via email.
With written cancellation notice, received one week prior to the event, you will receive a refund, less a $25 processing fee. Cancellations the week of the event are non-refundable. Notice of cancellation must be faxed to the MCA office. No-shows will not receive a refund.