The Minnesota Chiropractic Association exists to advance, promote, and unify the Art, Philosophy, and Science of the Chiropractic Profession.
The Minnesota Chiropractic Association™ is dedicated to helping doctors of chiropractic help their communities.
Created in 1927, the Minnesota Chiropractic Association™ (MCA) is the only professional organization in Minnesota that solely represents the chiropractic professional on a multi-level and integrated service basis. The MCA offers expert support services and advice on law, legislation, marketing, public relations, and business administration.
Chiropractic For All!
Means we believe in and will work for a future where all people will benefit from chiropractic health care.
- The Minnesota Chiropractic Association™ envisions a future in which chiropractic health care is available and accessible to all Minnesotans. Every man, woman, and child should be afforded the benefits of chiropractic health care, and be given the knowledge, understanding, access, and opportunity to benefit from chiropractic health care.
- We believe that chiropractic care is the foundation for health care because it is the most conservative and least invasive care available that still respects the human body's innate ability to heal and remain healthy.
- We strive to create a practice environment favorable to all Minnesota chiropractors.
- We welcome dialogue and cooperation with all types of health care providers, in the interest of better serving the public.
- We acknowledge that while our profession may have differences of opinion, we will make the most impact when we work together respectfully, joining resources, talents, and time to create a better, healthier world.
- We will continue to provide a powerful and united message to the public that will keep chiropractic health care strong and available to all Minnesotans.