Key Doctor Program Mission Statement:
In order to protect and advance the chiropractic profession in Minnesota, we must develop and maintain a strong grass roots organization through a volunteer KEY DOCTOR PROGRAM. The organization begins with YOU, the chiropractor living and working in your community.
Our Key Doctor Program focuses on the following:
- Develop a working, professional relationship with the Senator and Representatives in his/her assigned district.
- Educating legislators on chiropractic issues. Becoming the reliable source of chiropractic information for your legislators on legislative and regulatory issues.
- Creating a positive image for Doctors of Chiropractic.
- Assisting in the passage or defeat of important legislation affecting patients of chiropractic services.
- Assisting in organizing and rallying Doctors of Chiropractic that reside and work in your assigned district to support chiropractic issues.